Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Comment 4 Kids (Week 2)

student for animation project
student for animation project
This week I looked at a class in England for year three. I looked at two different student's animations on the "Incey Wincey Spider". I thought that both animations were very well done. Both animations had great movement with the spider. Saadiya's animation had cloud, rain, and spider movement. Evan's animation had a great picture of the house. I really liked his drawing.

The basic assignment for the students were to create an animation with a nursery rhyme. I thought the assignment was a great way to incorporate technology and art. It looked as if the students really enjoyed this assignment, which in turn made me really enjoy viewing their works!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alison,
    My name is Priscilla and I teach Room 10@Pt England School. Thank you for posting comments on my children's work on our class blog. I know there are lots of students from your EDM310 class that comment us and we really appreciate it. The children love feedback and it's been great sharing all the comments with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison, I love that you posted their pics with your comment! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete